Pregnant after IF

Question about timing.

Okay, so I'm almost half way through this pregnancy *insert no friggin way face*. And I'm due at the end of January. So I'm wondering when a good time to take prenatal classes and do a hospital tour?

I'm thinking December is off the table b/c of all the holiday stuff. But is November too early for a late January baby to do a hospital tour? Or should I just do the tour in December regardless of the fact that it'll be busy b/c that would be the best. The other issue is that the hospital we chose is a good 40 minutes from home (my local hospital is scary :s). And DH is RUBBISH with directions (as in GPS will be on the to pack for hospital bag list). So he wants to drive there and do mock runs so that when it actually happens I don't have to try to focus and give him directions while in labour. So I'm thinking November. Oy, questions you never come across. When did you ladies do your hospital tour?

Okay and prenatal classes, at what point do they recommend taking classes? And can you go too early?

I know this is a big ramble and I'm sorry but I'm trying to sort out my next few months and all these things that I've never thought about keep popping up! It's getting overwhelming. It's like you spend so much time trying to get pregnant that you don't think about all the stuff you have to do WHILE pregnant!

Diagonsed PCOS
TTC since May 2009
First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
Dec 27- third miscarriage
May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers