1st Trimester

Driving myself crazy!

My husband and I had been trying to for about 6 months to get preggers and of course it didn't happen.  We decided to quit trying back in early July but here we are ealy Sep and I have a positive at home test! :) Very exciting, but very stressful.

Here is my dilema- I can't figure out how far a long I am! haha My last period started June 27th, but I have a pretty long cycle. I know that if I go to the Dr too early they wont be able to see anything via ultrasound. When do I decide on going in? I have ran all sorts of scineros on when I convceived and I have narrowed it down to that I am between 4 and 10 weeks pregnant. (pretty exact dont you think!?) haha So do I just go in now and see if they can tell me or do I wait 4 weeks.  Would there be issue on not going in until I'm 14 weeks though? I did start prenatals and that's basically all you do first trimester anyway right? Am I crazy that this is all I have been thinking about and I can't imagine waiting 4 weeks to find out.  Plus that is an entire month of planning that I need to get orgainzed!

Okay, rant done.  now PLEASE talk me down! haha