Single Parents

Not feeling emotionally well

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to post this, but what better sounding board than a forum full of anonymous women who are practically in the same position?

Last night my FI did something that he promised he wouldn't do anymore, apologized, and then proceeded to DO IT AGAIN. I don't want to say specifically what it was, but suffice to say that it's something I feel very strongly about and he knows it.

I cried for an hour until I fell asleep. I felt so hurt and betrayed, like a ton of bricks hit me and I still can't shake this overwhelming sadness I feel. I don't know how much of it is rampaging pregnancy hormones and how much is real. I know I'm prone to overreacting and not thinking things through before I make an emotional choice, but I feel so done and I don't want to be.

We have our differences, some of them pretty significant, and have almost split over them 3 times before, but somehow came to some semblance of peace. But now that I'm carrying his child, I guess things seem more "real" now that we will share parentage of a child that's not "mine" or "his" (we each have a daughter from a previous relationship).

I guess what happened last night was the catalyst to force me to think about those differences and wonder if we really can live with each other happily. I just don't know :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml