Pregnant after IF

N/T Scan, OB Appt, and Starting To Leak The News...

We had our N/T scan a week and a half ago or so, and the measurements looked good on the screen and then tonight at the OB appointment the bloodwork came back good too, so our numbers are looking good. Nice to have something go right. The SCH isn't showing on the u/s anymore, but I still bleed and spot occasionally. Tonight I met another OB in the practice. We see them all along the way (I think there are 4) so that we are guaranteed to know the person delivering when it's time. After I left the intake appt feeling super judged by the midwife, I left tonight feeling SO relieved. The doctor was a guy (which used to bother me, before half the east coast saw me in stirrups during IF d/x and treatments!) but so normal and real. Like a normal person who happens to be a doc. I like that. (Seriously - why can I feel so much more comfortable if the doc says "Make sure you leave a pee sample" rather than urine? It's less formal, more comfortable.)

He answered my questions in real language and made me feel better. He explained that the reason I didn't get the Rhogam shot with my earlier spotting is that they are undecided as a profession as to which point the mom & baby's blood mixes. He said if they can confirm the bleeding is from an SCH they aren't as worried about Rhogam right away because that's our blood and so there's no mixing. However when my most recent episode started, it was almost 12 weeks and my SCH isn't visible anymore, so they do it to be safe. So that was a good explanation! 

We told the siblings last weekend and my side of the social circle on Monday. I felt like I was going to throw up as soon as I said it. Like, oh. It's out there now. Crap. Did I jinx myself? That kind of thing. After hearing the heartbeat tonight at 13w4d, I think it's time to let my principal know I'm hoping to need a sub in March. :)

Married Since June 2008, TTC Since July 2009
M/c and D&C Mar 2011 at 9.5 weeks, Chemical/MC Jan 2012
2 IUI's with BFN
IVF June 2012 - 8R, 0F, Rescue ICSI gave us a 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell), Beta #1: 70, Beta #2: 336, Beta #3: 1188
7/10/12: 1st u/s, 7/20/12: 2nd u/s w/ heartbeat at 7w0d
EDD: 3/8/12
Everyone Welcome! :)
<a href="http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r590/jlsatud/?action=view