Single Parents

I have to vent..

I found out I was pregnant at 14-15 wks pregnant. A little shocking did not know
I was pregnant. Had all my periods n such. The person that help me create this baby went away for awhile to get knee surgery in a different state and came back a few weeks after I found out. I did not want to tell him over the phone I was carrying his child so I waited to tel him in person.(Thinkin that was the right thing to do since ive never had to tell someone Im pregnant.) when I told him he said he wished Id had the abortion and then after i know for a fact he is the father..He automaticly wanted a dna test  and I told him im not doing anything while im pregnant and he can wait till after I give birth. Now he has nothing to do with me. I have accepted that im more in likely going to be a single mother and I know i can do it..with my hormones being crazy im now going in the stage of being sad. I really thought i knew this person well enough he wouldnt be a jerk about things and it wasnt like a one night stand we had been seeing each other for awhile.. Just feeling down today and emotional. Sucks :-/ 

On the bright side I know im having a baby boy and im so thrilled im getting the little boy Ive always wanted. I guess this is gods way of giving me a man that will always love me no matter what.

Sorry guys I had to vent..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker