1st Trimester

Super faint lines not getting darker

Hi girls!

I was on this site with my last 2 babies...they are now 3 (DS) and almost 14 months (DD).  I am still breastfeeding.  We were not trying to get pregnant, using condoms (but not as intended, from the beginning!).  I started having some cramps at about 6 dpo (or what I would guess, since I wasn't charting/taking OPKs).  TMI WARNING*** I started feeling very wet around 7-8 dpo, and getting tons and tons of EWCM but it was thicker and more stringy than normal. At first I thought I was ovulating late.  I decided to try an HPT (Dollar Tree, New Choice) at 9dpo because I was also having lower back pain and my nipples were sensitive when I was nursing.  I got a super faint line....faint enough I figured I was seeing things. I continued testing, at any time of day, and continued getting faint lines. Finally, I used a FRER and got faint lines on all three of those.  That was 11 and 12 dpo.  I am either 13 or 14 dpo, so AF is due in the next day or 2.  I am still testing with the $tore tests and the lines are still super faint.  They may even be lighter than my tests a couple days ago. ;(  BUT I have been very thirsty lately....drinking 8 glasses of water a day plus some!  Has anyone had this and everything been okay?  I am thinking it is one of three things....either I am pregnant (YAY!), a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage, or a corpus luteum cyst.  Wishing it wasn't Labor Day so that I could ask for a quantitive blood test! 
imageBabyFruit Ticker