1st Trimester

Am I having a miscarriage?

Im 6 and 1/2 weeks. i found out at 5wks. my first gyno visit is in 3 days. i had a miscarriage april 25th of 2011, it died at 8wks, i found out at 10wks.

but i went to the bathroom an hr ago, to wipe as i do routinely (a habit thanks to the fear of another m/c) to make sure there's no blood... and suddenly there's blood. at first was pale brown. then less and less. then there was none. then i went #1.. and then there's dark red/black blood. not a ton, but plenty enough.

thing is, its coming from my pee hole. it hurts alittle.

is it maybe a UTI ? or what? my stomach's hurting alittle but that could be from stress.I started to walk upstairs to use the bathroom but as soon as i raised my leg for first step, a pain shot thru my uterus.

im going to call my gyno, see if they'll take me in tomorrow morning instead of wensday.

EDIT:

now determined its coming from my vag as well as my pee hole. im starting to have shooting pains in my uterus/stomach/side. the area varies. my stomach is aching and hips feel heavy like it does right before my period. blood is getting paler and paler brown. im laying out on my couch for the time being.. not moving more than i have to.  I'll call the gyno tomorrow.. hopefully they can get me in.. what with it being labor day and all..