C-sections

Adenomyosis or Endrometriosis after C-Section?

Hi ladies,

I had a c-section in February and have had a good recovery. Periods were normal through June. I went 7 1/2 weeks between periods after my June period, accompanied by a bruised feeling in my lower abdomen and some burning at the incision site. It felt like there was a knot where I felt bruised. When my period finally started the bruised feeling went away and I just assumed DD had kicked or stepped on my stomach right there and it really was just a bruise and an abnormal period. The pain is not terrible, just noticable.

So about 2 weeks after that period I start feeling the bruised feeling again. The knot is not as noticable this time. I know it's' not where DD kicked me because I have been very careful with her around my belly since last month, plus it's in the same place. Went to my Dr. and she wants me to go back when my period starts, but she feels like it could be endometrial tissue (which I read online is not unusual following a c-section).

I'm a little anxious about going back and getting some answers. DH and I had planned to start TTC again this winter, so I really want to know if this will change our situation. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not convinced that's what it is, and hopefully it's nothing. Thanks in advance.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers