Pregnant after IF

I've missed you ladies!

...and I owe you an apology!  I know I pretty much dropped off the face of TB oh, about, a trimester ago, give or take.  There is so much news I need to get caught up on (CONGRATS AEGIS!!  Did Kelnyc have her baby yet?) and I miss all of you. 

I can't believe that I'm past V-day, almost into 3rd tri, and as of today have only 100 days to go.  The reason I haven't been on TB is because I've had the most insane summer of my life (having nothing to do with the pregnancy).  My boss was on maternity leave until mid-August, which meant that rather than working part-time off the farm, I was working full-time off the farm... during the farm's busiest season of the year...  So, between the office and the farm, I've been working 10-14 hour days, 7 days a week.  (Sadly, I'm not even exaggerating when I say that.)

Usually I'd have some time at my office job to check in here, but I literally have had no spare moments for the past three -- or is it four -- months.  (And if I did, I spent them sleeping!)  I'm not sure things will slow down until I take off for maternity leave in November...  But if any oldtimers want to keep up on FB (which is much easier to check on my phone, and which I actually legitimately use at work because I work at a newspaper and use it for news tips too!) please PM me.  I'd love to see all those beautiful bumps and babies :)

So that is all a long way of saying... Hi.  I've missed you all.  And now I'm going to spend the few minutes I have before my next meeting seeing what babies and BFPs I've missed :)

ETA:  LYNN!  HOLY CANNOLI!  TWINS!  I just saw your siggy in another post and I'm so happy for you :)

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)