Pregnant after IF

Drama, braxton hicks and an AW moment

Last night was kind of a whirlwind! DH and I have had some $$ issues this summer due to him being unemployed and he finally got a new job that he had to relocate to an expensive area for but when I saw his first paycheck it was a little lower then I expected. Soo, we had quite the argument/discussion last night. Things are fine but emotions were high so I started having braxton hicks. I think it's a little early for me to be getting these but I tend to when I am stressed. Anyone else experience these this early?

My AW moment is for the first time I saw baby kick from the outside! I am a rather chubby person I really did not think I would see this until after 30 weeks but I was laying down last night and noticed how active he/she was so I looked at my belly and BOOM I felt a kick and saw my belly jump. It was the neatest thing I have ever experienced. Smile

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
TTC since March/April 2010
DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
IVF - January 2012: BFN
FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!