Pregnant after IF

Can I join? and question on finding OB...kinda long

Hi everyone.  I have been a long term lurker on 3T & PAIF, but was really bad at posting.  Since I had a previous loss, I wanted to wait a little bit to officially join.  We got released from the RE today and I am starting to relax a little bit and really fill like this is going to happen.  I see a ton of good advice on here, and since I honestly have no clue what is going to come, I know that I will need support.  All of my history is in my siggy. 

Now for my question...I called by OB/GYN today to schedule my next appointment and found out she only sees patients to 12 weeks and then transfers to an OB in her office.  I know that I should've checked with her a while ago to see if she does in fact do OB, but now I am in a slight pickle.  I don't want to just use the OB in her office without doing proper research.  My question for you ladies...how did you find your OB?  I am not originally from the area we currently live in and asking for recommendations from people in my area is not really an option since no one knows about any of our IF or pregnancy.  We live in the NW Suburbs of Chicago, so I will take recommendations from PAIF though:-)

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml