Pregnant after IF

DO NOT procrastinate like me!

Procrastination is my middle name.

I actually have been pretty good with keeping on top of things for my pg.  However, somehow I let things slide for a bit and now I'm running out of time!  I'm 30w and I keep thinking that I still have plenty of time... like 2 more months.

Anyway, I finally got off my butt today and called a couple of pediatrician offices to schedule prenatal consults.  The first one I called (rec'd by DH's colleague) is fully booked until Oct 24!  That's one week before my due date!!!  Holy sh*t!

Luckily, I called the other 2 on my list and both can get me in by mid-Sept.  I guess I didn't realize the pediatricians have very few days/openings for prenatal consults and I should have called weeks ago...

I also called my town's police dept today to schedule for a child car seat safety inspection.  [We didn't get our carseat until 2 wks ago anyway.]  Well, I had to leave a message at the recording, and the recording says they only do the inspection once a month, and it can take up to 2 weeks before anyone returns my phone call!  I hope I can get a spot for the inspection before LO arrives.

The moral of my story is that please DO NOT procrastinate like me...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml