Pregnant after IF

NT results and a few questions...

Hi ladies. I went for my NT scan and b/w on Tuesday. Scan was great, baby looked great and dr said all was well. The NT measurement was 0.74 from what I could see, and I think that is good? You tell me lol. Imagine my surprise when I got a call yesterday afternoon with results. My heart stopped. They said results would be back in a week, an early call is never good news. Here's what we got. All numbers went down but one, not quite enough. My risk for the two trisomy's was originally 1-1003 and went to 1-10,000. Perfect! My risk for downs started at 1-599 and only went to 1-836. They said because it did not go into the 1000s that they recommend the quad screening around 16w, and that it is just b/w. I am torn. I still feel like our odds are pretty slim considering the u/s looked good. I am not sure if i should do the b/w or not. DH is in the position where he said its not like this will prevent anything and it either is or it isnt so why bother with the other testing. I agree, but also think, well its just b/w so whats the big deal? I scheduled the appointment when I am home from work for Columbus day so its not totally inconvenient. WWYD? Anyone in this situation, did you end up going for the quad screening or are you planning to?

As soon as I hung up with her I called DH and in that time the counselor called back and left a message saying that she forgot to tell me that one of the proteins was low (never said which one) and that it just means I will get two extra u/s towards the end, at 28 and 34w for growth. Well which way do they think it is going, growing too big or too small? Does anyone have experience with this or have a clue as to which protein it is? I put a call in back to her and left a message and still haven't heard anything. Any advice is appreciated! I am not freaking out, I am not stressed or upset, I didnt even cry. Of course Im a little worried but honestly not that much, i mean it is still a 1-836 chance of downs, which to me is pretty good.

TIA ladies and I just realized I forgot the first tri check in this week :( I am so sorry ladies and promise to get it up next week!!! I am also going to be looking for someone to take over soon :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml