Pregnant after IF

Embarrassing Dinner (long vent)

Just a vent here....DH and I decided to go out to my favorite Mexican good place. I got online, researched nutritional facts, and knew I could have two tacos on corn tortillas, a side salad and 10 tortilla chips, and still be within my 45g of carbs allowed for dinner on my GD diet. Sounds easy, right.

Nope....salad arrives and it has corn mixed in it. Okay, call me crazy, but I never would have expected corn in my salad. Corn is a starch, and therefore would have added to my carbs, and I really wanted my two tacos, so I had to ask for them to bring me a salad with no corn. Then tacos arrive...I ordered one chicken and one carne asada. I got one chicken and one shrimp. Um, not what I wanted, so I politely asked for the shrimp to be fixed. They took them back....10 minutes later out come new tacos...on FLOUR tortillas. Totally different carb count than corn, and not what I ordered. At this point, I started crying, at the table, because I was soooo embarassed that I was going to have send my food back for the 3rd time. I.hate.doing.that. I never send food back; I just deal with it. But on this darn diet, I couldn't just deal with it. Especially as we are trying to get the correct insulin level figured out. 

So, I waited til the waiter came back and had to send my tacos back again. I was totally "that" chick at dinner tonight and I hated it! The good part though...they ended up taking the cost of my tacos off the bill since they screwed them up so much! And, my blood sugar levels after dinner were totally right where they should be, so I choose wisely!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view