Pregnant after IF

Azoo/MFI moms-to-be: DS & advice

Hi ladies,

I wanted to reach out to those of you who may be pregnant following an IVF with DS. My info is all in my siggy but basically I was just wondering if any of you had sperm at some point but then didn't and how long you waited to move on to DS. After our failed procedures in July and now two SAs showing zero sperm, RE recommended we wait 4-5 weeks for another SA since that will make a full 90 days since our "adequate for ICSI" sample we got on 6/18. After that, we may try to do another biopsy which is what the MFI uro recommended but since we have no diagnosis, we are wondering if we will ever get another good sample and how long we should wait before moving on to DS. We want to do all we can do for our own biological child but also don't want to be unrealistic. Just wondering if you could share some experiences either way, whether you waited for another usable sample and how long it took, or if you just moved to DS and how long you waited it out to do that. These are such tough decisions! I'd appreciate any input. TIA!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml