C-sections

RCS: how do you respond to "ugly" comments?

I'm a super sweetly snarky person IRL (i.e. smile while telling you to f off) and need a few good come-backs that ultimately get people to STFU about my choice.  :)  

I didn't really expect to need something so soon, but I called a new OB today (switching based on my decision to RCS) and the scheduling lady was a bit rude about it.  I just told her that I was 19 weeks pregnant, had been seeing a midwife but now that I'm going to RCS I want an OB.  Her response was "So you are eligible for a VBAC but want the RCS?  Okay.....I guess it's your body and you get to be the boss, although I don't know why you would....oh never mind."  It was so completely inappropriate (she knows NOTHING about my medical history, reason for previous c-section, current state of pregnancy) that I couldn't think of anything, but even now I can't think of a snappy come back to that.  

I know I'm going to continue to get sort of negative feedback on my choice to RCS which is ultimately just between myself, my doctor and my husband but I'd like to be prepared with something next time.   So what do you throw out there when people give their unsolicited opinion of your choice?  The bitchier the better IMO :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml