Pregnant after IF

Starting Glyburide

So one week in, and my darn fasting #'s are still high (everything else after meals has been perfect!) Went in for an extra OB appt to talk about my options between glyburide and insulin, and my practice's recommendation is that glyburide is the lesser of two evils and they will not start my on insulin. Still not 100% comfortable with this medication, but at the same time, I don't want my LO getting too much sugar. I will concede and nothing I tried with diet, changing my bedtime snack or having a snack in the middle of the night has worked, so I take my first dose tonight.

I was also measuring 32 weeks today when I should be 30, so they are sending me for a growth scan. I guess I will take this as my silver lining..I get to see my little girl again. Haven't seen her since 21.5w, so I am excited to see her on Friday!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view