Dads & Dads-to-be

I need guys opinions and advice!!!

Hi! I JUST found out I was pregnant. My SO and I live together and have only been together 4 months. He is 33 and I am 35. he has been divorced for about 4 years now. And had 2 girls (5 and 9). I have never been married. Had one MC and lost another pregnancy in college. He is currently unemployed. I am only working 32 hours a week. This was definately UNPLANNED. Although I am scared and very nervous, I am excited to again have another chance at becoming a mother for the first time!! He, on the other hand, is not. Not yet. He does not want this baby, at this time. He feels having a baby is financial stressor and two his girls want him and his ex wife back together and feels that having a baby would not be a great idea. Although he and his ex will not get back together and she is engaged and just moved. Any advice???? We have not split up yet. I have not been kicked out yet. I need to sit him down and tell him I want to have this baby. Any advice on the best ways to tell him? And if he truly does care and love me, will he warm up to this pregnancy????