Pregnant after IF

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So, I am in a wedding this weekend.  The rehearsal was a joke.  There was a dog walking around begging for food and this dog will be at the wedding tmrw.  WHAT??  Then , the MOH at the table with me, as well as the minister and his wife and she asks his wife for a meatball .....  and gave it to the dog.  The doors were open and it's a farm house, there were fleas all over the cookies, the cake, and the whole pasta station.  Nasty.  

Now here's what I'm REALLY pissed about....  For our present for being in the wedding, she bought us a 175 package to stay the night (tmrw) and everyone has a bedroom except for the fat ass pregnant chic.  SHE has to sleep on a f***ing couch in the living room.  Ya, you heard me!  I can't even get comfy in my own bed let alone a couch...in the living room.  You know not only does the couch suck, but let's state the obvious that everyone is going to be up partying all night and drunk and I'll be trying to sleep, on the friggin couch.  Ugh.  

I can't even not stay.  It's over an hour away.   I don't wanna say anything cause I don't wanna ruin her wedding day, but this is really so ignorant and ridic.  Am I wrong???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml