Pregnant after IF

AW: A/S was today

DH and I are team green so they didn't even check down there but everything was growing as it should! They didn't say anything but I noticed the brain was measuring a week behind what I am while everything else measured a few days ahead. I am not really concerned about it since they didn't seem to be but did anyone else notice that at their A/S?

So, I also found out I have an anterior placenta. I was confused as to why no one said this earlier (I just had an u/s 2 weeks ago due to cramping) because I have been enxiously awaiting to feel LO but now I am bummed that the things I have been feeling were most likely gas or something. Oh well, I am just thrilled that our baby is okay. It was moving around quite a bit and had its hands in front of its face so we couldn't get a good picture.  I can't believe I am almost half baked. I know we hear this a lot, but I really never thought I would get here!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
TTC since March/April 2010
DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
IVF - January 2012: BFN
FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!