Dads & Dads-to-be

How would you handle my situation? [Help is greatly appreciated].

To start off, here is a little background on me and my family. My name is Emily and I'm 19y.o. My boyfriend is Jesse and he's 21y.o. We both go to school, although he is in his senior year and I in my sophomore. We are happily together, just not expecting a little one of our own so soon. But now we are expecting in Jan. 2013. We are both very happy and excited, but still working out the kinks of what we will do in the future in regards to living arrangements, money, etc. Especially because he is going to be taking some higher level classes. Last night we were talking on the phone about a friend of ours from school and how she is looking for a roommate for spring semester. We originally planned for him to move in with me, my mom, and the baby. As of last night, he is now thinking about getting an apartment with our friend so that when he has major tests and what ever else (needs a quiet place to study in and sleep at), he can go there. I'm quite upset with this because I don't get that option, and I wouldn't want that option if I could have it. Being a parent to me is being there for your sig. other and child all the time. So, to me, he thinks that because he is dealing with higher level classes (which by all means I understand) he gets to skip out on being a parent whenever he needs "a break" from the kid. . I'm not okay with that. It's all or nothing for me. Any Advice?