Pregnant after IF

Trip to Triage

So LO is normally VERY active in the early morning (like 4:30-6:00) and then again after I eat breakfast. Today, I felt very little all morning, even though I was on the couch doing nothing. There were a few flutters, so I knew she was in there, but definitely a HUGE decrease in what's normal movement. At lunch, I ate, drank two glasses of cold water and laid down on my side to try a kick count to reassure myself. Only got to about 5 by an hour and half, so I called. OB said to go in for monitoring.

When I got there, they had trouble finding her h/b, which freaked me out, but they did find it. Said it was a normal h/r. Then the nurse came back 20 minutes later and said for the 1st 10 minutes there had been dips in her h/r so they had a call in to my OB and that they may do an u/s to check fluid levels. The OB on call came in a looked at the strip, and apparently after the 1st ten minutes, the next 25 showed no issue at all, so they think it was just her placement. Monitored me for awhile longer and eventually said that everything looked fine and released me. Still very little movement, but they think she's just hanging out further back, or possibly has her back to me so I can't feel her as much.

Definitely freaked me out a bit today. I go back to my OB next week, and the nurse said they will likely start to send me for 2x weekly NST's due to my GD and AMA. 

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view