Single Parents

How Should I Handle My Situation?

Im 17..and i got pregnant when i was 16...when i got pregnant my bd wasnt mad,but when it came to me making a decision to keep it or not is when it became a problem..at first i was so sure i wanted an abortion..up until the day before my appointment.he had given me the money for it already an then out of no where i changed my mind..i never believed in abortions an my mom had assured me she was going to help me,being that she got pregnant at the same age.

In the beginning of the pregnancy everything was fine..then all of a sudden things changed.he stopped coming around as much..if i wanted to see him he would make an excuse that hes working or something..now im 36 weeks pregnant and we dont even talk..all because i stopped having sex with him due to the fact that he had given me chlamydia when i was three months..whenever i have an appointment my mom would deal with him. we have to constantly threaten him with child support which gets annoying! Idk what to do. I dont have feelings for him anymore due to his attitude and ways butwhat am i supposed to tell my daughter when she asks me where her father is?? how do i explain something so diffficult to her!? HELP!