Babies on the Brain

Good morning :D

Today is my Friday! If I can just get through today at job 1 and tonight's insanity at job 2, I get to sleep in :D Last night, it seemed like I attracted all of the crazy people, which makes sense. I mean, a customer stole my phone on Monday, so why not continue with the craziness?! I had to call management for 3 or 4 people. One guy sent a $1000 money gram to somewhere in Africa (Ghana, I think?), and it somehow got cancelled. That is very understandably upsetting. However, he was angry because the managers wanted to research out what happened; I guess he thought they would just hand over $1K, no questions asked. They had 3 managers and asset protection talking to the guy, trying to get him to calm down. He wanted to leave without even giving them his phone number so they could contact him. He kept saying that the money didn't matter to him, which sets off about 15 alarm bells by itself.

At least it's not boring in there. 

imageimage 318/13,000=2.5% Started TTC in June 2008. Took a few breaks here and there. We started TTC again in Jan 2012. TTC #1, Cycle 33.
My Knitting Blog Bio Experiments With Running
I've given up charting but here's the link anyway.
Bonafide thread killah