Single Parents

Trying again . . (sigh)

So STBXH wants to settle things outside of court, namely CS, custody and visitation.

Now I don't mind making our own visitation arrangements, but in terms of CS, since I'm on welfare for now (still looking for work to no avail ::sigh::), I doubt there is any way to do that on our own (not like I'd want to!) However, right now we have to wait until the results of his psychiatric eval to even determine what kind of visitation arrangements we can make, because right now they all have to be supervised, and finding a supervisor can be rough sometimes.

I guess I'm just wondering, has anyone else had success without a CO for visitation? I plan on putting everything in writing and having it notarized, I just want to make sure this time it will work because I've tried feverishly before, and to no avail, he wouldn't agree to anything. Now that a judge stepped in, it seems he wants to be more flexible. I guess he's as tired of court as I am.

As always, any and all tips are welcome. You all have been extremely helpful and patient lol, along the way in this divorce stuff, and I thank you all in advance.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml