Babies on the Brain

Scared to have a baby while working

Hi all-

I am new to this forum and was just looking for some advice. I have been married for over 2 years now and just turned 30. I have a good career which is just getting off the ground, and my husband is about to graduate and start a career of his own. My job requires me to work 40-45 hrs a week and working from home will never be an option for me. We are financially in a good place and thinking about kids. We both know we definitely want them, and lately its been on my mind.  But a part of me is just so scared that I will be a bad mother. The idea of raising a child while juggling my career is so scary to me but I know I'm not willing to give up either right now. I don't even know where to begin with childcare etc. I'm afraid of being completely overwhelmed. I'm afraid this feeling will never go away. I am also afraid to keep waiting- we want at least 2 kids and I'm not getting any younger here. 

Please help- I know this is probably not the first time someone has posted something like this. I know there are millions of moms out there that work and do a great job raising kids. Heck, my mom did it. But something inside me is TERRIFIED.

Some words of advice/encouragement would be really helpful because the whole situation is making me really depressed. Thanks in advance!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml