Seattle Babies
Options

Seeking Eastside (Kirkland) Nanny Share - Feb 2013

We are expecting a baby girl in late October of this year and are seeking another family for a nanny-share on the Eastside beginning around February 2013. 

We live in the Highlands area of Kirkland, walking distance from downtown Kirkland, and ideally would prefer to find a family in or around the same area.  We are open to having the nanny full time in our home/or a combination of both - depending on the situation & location.  My husband and I both work full time M-F 40+ hours a week, normally 9am-6pm - with occasional travel. We have 2 dogs - a Golden Retriever & a small Lab Mix, both dogs are excellent around babies and very patient.  My husband does have a daughter from his previous marriage, but she is almost 13 and is with us a few days a week - and will normally not be at home during the same hours, due to school and her full-time soccer schedule.   

We love the idea of a nanny share and have just started looking into it, but if it sounds like something that might work - let me know and we can discuss in more detail.