Pregnant after IF

Into and an update :)

Hi, I'm ThereBeDragons, formerly known as Ecleptic. Been around the block a couple of times. 2 IVFs, 3 FETs, and still waiting for my take home baby. Stepped away from the Bump before starting our last cycle because I knew I'd have a lot of hard adjusting to do if it didn't work- it was our last chance. I don't think DH or I really expected it to work.

Tested terribly early because I felt really off and had a suspicion. Was floored to see two lines. Been retesting every day since and the lines keep getting darker. Started spotting yesterday so I called my clinic to check my progesterone/hcg.

Just got the call, all my hormones are as expected and my HCG is 125. This is sufficiently boring to the docs that they don't want to see me again until my official beta date next Wednesday. Spotting has been ruled "probably just implantation bleeding".

So here I am, pregnant after infertility (hopefully staying for a long time). Today I am pregnant and I adore my baby :) 

Friends for 16 years. Married 9. TTC since January 2009
2010: Diagnosis: Severe MFI & Annovulation.
2011: IVF #1: Transferred 2 day 5 blasts- c/p.
FET #1: Transferred 2 day 5 blasts- Miscarriage of a singleton at 6weeks.
FET #2: Transferred 1 day 5 blast- BFN.
2012: IVF #2: Transferred 2 day 5 blasts- BFN.
FET#3: Transferred 2 day 5 blasts- Lost "Peanut" to PTL/IC at 17weeks.
2013: One frozen embryo left. My heart is still healing, but we may try again next year. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Formerly ecleptic. Dum spiro, spero.