1st Trimester

Stressful First Appointment

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

My first doctor?s appointment was today and now I?m an emotional wreck.  My doctor said that the baby is measuring at 4 weeks.  According to the first day of my last period, I would be due on 3/29.  The doctor said that I may have ovulated later; however, I know between 2 days when I ovulated based on my OPK.  One of those days puts me at a 4/1 due date, the other at a 4/2 due date.  Both of those would still put me at 5+ weeks. 

She wants to see me again in 3 weeks instead of 4 and told me to drink lots of water.  I?m super nervous now.   Has anyone experienced something similar?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml