1st Trimester

4 yo DD still waking up 1-2 times a night...help....

Does anyone have ideas on how to get her to sleep through the night?

Unless I sleep in her bed with her, she is up 1-2 times a night...When she comes in our room, I get up, put her back to bed (Usually lay with her for 5-10 mins until she falls back to sleep) then go back to my bed. (if I sleep with her the whole night, she will sleep through, no issues...)

in addition the nights, about 3 times a week, she still wakes up and comes into my bed at 6a, after DH goes to work, and she will fall back to sleep and sleep until 9am.

My fear is when my MS kicks in (usually around 8w), getting up in the middle of the night to put her back to bed will be hard and im afraid of having to puke when I get up :-(

DH is NOT my DD father (2nd marraige) so I feel uncomfortable asking him to do it, not to mention, he has to be up so early in the mornings for work, its kinda unfair to ask him to put her back to bed...

So, I guess my question is, anyone have tips on how to get her to sleep through the whole night? I wont mind if she comes in my bed in the morning, just the middle of the night stuff is going to get tough....

And, she doesnt take a nap during the day anymore, we are pretty active with stuff through the day, we stick to a good sched for dinner, bath, book and bed, shes usually asleep between 830-9p. 

BabyName Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

"Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream." ~ From Juno