Pregnant after IF

Intro... new here

Hi Ladies.  So I haven't quite gotten my BFP yet, but my FET is in 14 days and I'm just looking for some words of wisdom/encouragement.  I usually post on the 3T board, but I figured you guys would probably be the best ones to give any advice right now.

A little background: we have been TTC since March 2011.  I was diagnosed with PCOS and my fiance has some MFI as well (more info in my siggy).  We began our IVF journey in June, and made it all the way through our ER, got 19 eggs and 10 were fertilized and then frozen.  We were unable to do a fresh cycle due to a high risk of OHSS.  My RE is extremely confident that this first FET will work for us (he said with my age, health, etc. I have around a 92% chance of success).  As it gets closer (and the extra hormones kick in) I'm just starting to get a little nervous.  I'm trying to stay as relaxed as possible as I know that the odds are in our favor, but I could really use some words of encouragement right now... 

For those of you who did IVF, how did it go for you? 

TTC since March 2011 ~ ME (27), DH (47)
IVF #1 - Follistim + Menopur beginning 6/10, Lupron Trigger 6/20, Retrieval 6/22
ER - 19, 10 fertilized with ICSI; ET postponed to 08/2012 due to risk of OHSS
FET 08/14/12 - 2 5-day blasts transferred
5dp5dt - hpt = BFP!!!
08/19 Beta 1 = 39; 08/24 Beta 2 = 384; 8/28 Beta 3 = 2612!!
First U/S 8/30/12 = IT'S TWINS!!!
11/30/12 A/S - TWO GIRLS!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Skylar Elena and Hollyn Isabella will be here Spring 2013!