1st Trimester

Let's share a laugh or two about pregnancy

Last week I was ESPECIALLY bloated. I've been dealing with it the past 2-3 weeks. So I decided to go get a few maternity items. I bought a stretchy skirt which fits fine and a pair of jeans which fit fine when I tried them on. I've worn the skirt to a few places and gotten lots of compliments on it. So today I decided to wear the jeans to work (they're dressier). When I put them on this morning they seemed a little loose, but nothing to worry about. I knew I needed to take the hem up an inch or two (I'm petite to say the least) but didn't think much of it. As I was walking to work today I kept stepping on the back of the hem and the jeans began to fall down. I've rolled up the legs (losing their dressy look) and rolled the band down a little hoping that the extra snugness on my non-existent hips would help. But to no avail, when I stood up from my desk to go on my latest potty break, the jeans were half-way down my bum. I guess I should be glad I can't fit into maternity clothes yet, but goodness, now I'm praying I don't pants myself at work! I did not wear cute enough underwear!

Let's get a few good laughs in. What are some funny maternity stories you've experienced so far?

Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker