Babies on the Brain

Counselor gave me some hope

I posted a few days ago "Down in Dumps" -about waiting to try again until my marriage was in a better place. I couldn't sleep last night because all I thought about was babies. 

Saw our counselor this morning who said, after I asked if she sees light at the end of our tunnel, that we are in the light. So I brought up the baby subject and her response was to "live our life," "you love each other," "you are going through a process and if you want to have a baby, have a baby."

DH and I both want another child. I just didn't want to make this decision if it's not right. Financially, it's the best time since I wouldn't need to take long off of work unpaid. And, I think that making a decision like this with finances in mind is what we should do.

I've been pregnant and have had two miscarriages. I know what timing is like and how it can backfire.

Our marriage is in a better place and mentally we both are too.  I am just confused. Thank you for reading. I don't know where I belong on The Bump and I feel like I can talk to you ladies. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml