Pregnant after IF

Our girls are here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ladies, I am thrilled to introduce our girls, Elyse Cate and Charley Grace, born Saturday at 8.17 am by c-section (after failed induction) at 38 weeks, 1 day.  They were 6.1 and 7 lbs, respectively, both 19 3/4 inches, and are beautiful, healthy, amazing, dreams come true.

I'll share the full story when I have more than 2 minutes (read: in 18 years), but sufficed to say I am overwhelmed with love, amazement, and gratitude for the care and support we've received.  Not gonna lie. It's hard. But, guys, it's worth EVERY.SINGLE.SECOND.  There are just no words to describe the first time I heard those cries and saw and held them.  

So cliche, so true.  I'd throw up a million mornings, pop a trillion Tums just to have one touch from them.  Hang in there... and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your support, friendship from afar, humor, advice, etc.  I'll stick around a bit to congratulate and support friends here through their journeys and then will see y'all over at SAIF and, for some, the Mults Board. 

xx Becca

38. DH 40. TTC since 2005.
Earlier m/c. DX (finally) 10/10: abnormal acrosome.
ICSI #1 3dt 11/20/11 HPT BFP 11/30 Our beautiful daughters were born July 28, 2012.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ** All welcome. **