1st Trimester

Vent and advice ( a little long)

Friday was my first ultrasound; my RE wasn?t there so I saw someone else. After my appt. I was instructed to make an appt. with the OB associates that affiliated in with my RE. (their in the same building)  So I go down to the OB?s office to make an appt. I was giving a card and was told to call a make an appt.  No problem. When I got home I called to set up an appt.

This is where it gets crazy!

I was told they couldn?t see me until my RE released me. So I called my RE?s nurse and she said that I?m released and to call OB back to make and appt.  I will be under RE?s care until I?m 8 weeks, but it?s hard to get and appt. with OB so making an appt. in advance is better.

So, I called back? I was told that I wouldn?t be seen until I was 10 weeks so they could hear the heartbeat. So I reply, you can hear the heartbeat around 6 weeks so at my 8 week appt. I should be ok right? She replied, miss we rather see you at 10 weeks we don?t want you to come in the office and not hear your baby?s heartbeat. We wouldn?t want to upset you! So, I ask can I make an appt. for 5weeks from now they lady replies no miss not until your 10 weeks... (I?m 5 weeks now 5 weeks from now is 10 weeks RIGHT?? ) and so I state to the lady I don?t mind making the appt. now; she says miss I can?t take your appt. now?.. and hangs up!

I think I should find a new OB office, would you find a new office or try to wait it out???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml