Pregnant after IF

Is it just me? (long vent)

So, I don't know if you all know or not (some do) that my dad is hosting a charity golf outing for RESOLVE.  IF is not a secret to those around me.  Everyone knows what I have gone through to get to this point in my life.  

My cousin whom is also MH best friend just said he isn't going to partake cause he doesn't want to take off work....mind you he was just bragging that he has 22 vacation days left.... I think this is so inconsiderate.  The money was due to us tomorrow and he's know for half a year that this was going to happen.  Now, This deters 3 other men (MH included) from playing cause it was a 4 man scramble.  Our other friend, who was our best man, said that he can try and find a 4th for them but this all happened  at camp right before coming home.  So, we were all in the back yard and I went and sat on the front porch and was crying cause I'm really upset that my cousin would do that.  He knows how important this is to me.  So, what, just cause he has kids, he doesn't care about the struggles I had to go though?  

He told MH that he didn't have the money to come up for it, after he told me a different story, but MH came back at him that he has money to spend for an impromptu fishing trip he wants MH to join him on next weekend.  So, basically after it poured on our boat trip yesterday and that was ruined, today was ruined, as well.  MH was like, let's go!  And we got in his truck and left to the point where I didn't even get to say goodbye to anyone cause I was crying so hard.  

This weekend, moreover today, sucked.  Am I being overly emotional, here?  My mom seems to think so.  MH hasn't really said much about it but I"m glad he stuck up for me, no matter what he thinks.  I do feel bad he got into an argument with my cousin being that our lives are drama-free, but I just want your input on if I'm being too sensitive and taking it too personal.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml