1st Trimester

Dr rant :(

So....Before we found out that we were expecting, we booked a trip to Florida (2 .5 hours from NY) to be there when BIL gets engaged.  I called my Dr today to check his opinion about flying during the first trimester, as I have gotten mixed reviews online.  The receptionist/nurse WOULDN'T take a message.  I fully understand that he cannot come to the phone when I call.  I am NOT his only patient.  I don't even ask to speak to him when I call I just ask to leave a message.  She told me that she could answer my question and then wouldnt take the message.  She told me to call back another time.  So I did.  Different nurse SAME ISSUE!  I have NEVER had the warm an fuzzies for this office- dr or staff.  But all the women that I have spoken to have always told me "wait until you have a baby, it'll all be worth it"  I sit in the office for hours I means at least 3 and the staff is rude in person or on the phone..  The Dr.- I feel like I can just take him or leave him.  I have been going to this dr for 9 years.  I mainly stay because my whole family goes there.  Am I over reacting or just prolonging a switch.  So on a side note- it's 6+ hours since I called initially to ask my question.  And i still havent spoken to  damn doctor!!!  GR!!!

Thanks for listening! 

BabyFruit Ticker