1st Trimester

Can't believe it...

Well, many of you have probably seen a few of my posts recently; about 1.5 weeks ago I asked if it was possible to have signs of pregnancy before getting a BFP, and then a few days ago I asked the earliest people had received their BFPs.  I was super anxious to test...

I'll never know if the things I thought were pregnancy symptoms/signs were really that, but I tested yesterday afternoon (at 2pm, nonetheless!) which was SIX days before my missed period and got a BFP.  Confirmed this morning with another test.  Oddly, I randomly did a test 9 days before my missed period (I thought...if these are really pregnancy symptoms I'm feeling a line should show up?) and I was almost positive I saw a faint line...my husband told me I was looking so hard I was probably just seeing the ink that WOULD show up if it were positive...but I still think I got a very, very, VERY faint positive 9 days before my missed period.  I was tracking my period but wasn't sure when I ovulated...obviously I must've ovulated super early.

My introduction is very cautious - I had a miscarriage this past April at 10 weeks, so my fingers are crossed that this LO sticks.  Based on the due date I calculated, this LO is due April 6...my first one (who is now 2) will be 3 on April 5th :)

Anyway - hello, I'm so excited to be here, and can't wait to get to know you all!