Babies on the Brain

Buying Early?

So, I hate to admit it, but I've got baby fever. Thing is right now we are not in time where we are comfortable having a baby just yet. His siblings have this habit of having babies and expecting everyone to help out, baby sit, and buy them things. We do not want this. We want to be financially independent  (we are just not where we want for taking care of a baby, and of course buying it extra) when it comes to taking care of a kid.

So right now he's giving me permission (YES!) to soothe my baby fever by buying things ahead of time. Obviously nothing sex specific. So I've been buying The Lion King items (since it was just released and all the items came out again), and I'd like to buy a few clothes here and there when I catch them on sale.

I ranted> Short question: What are some good storage containers to put these items in (for instance the garage) that will help keep bugs out and what not. Not necessarily air tight, but most appreciated if it is.

I've got a super soft Simba doll and baby/toddler sheets. And a few 3mo outfits I saw on clearance  at kohls that I just adored!

Even if the worst happens and we cant conceive we still plan on adopting at least 1 kid anyways.