Single Parents

Out of state relocation?

Has anyone been successful in obtaining a court order allowing out of state relocation where the father is in opposition? TIA!

ETA:  Just some background: I'm attempting to obtain temporary relocation to Texas from Florida (and eventually permanent relocation). On paper, I earn more than my STBX (he runs his family business, not sure what the business earns because he has refused to disclose it to me). I have two small children and another due in September. Since we have been married, he has never lived in the marital residence, instead he has resided at his place of business (100 miles away) and comes home once a week on average for a few hours (please dont flame, i know this was a messed up situation hence the divorce). He obviously has not been involved in the child rearing. Also, I have no family in Florida. My parents reside in Texas and would be a huge help for me. I am currently unemployed, but I am in the process of applying to the Texas Bar. I hope a court will see that it is in the best interests of my children for relocation given my circumstances.