Single Parents

I swear he's lying

So what do you do when BD is lying to you but you can't prove it? He came to pick DS up Wednesday and told me that he has the car the whole time DS was down there (because I told him I wouldn't let DS go there without BD having a car for emergencies). Yesterday I asked BD if he could meet me halfway to bring DS home cause I was depending on CS coming through Saturday (it didn't) to have the gas to make it all the way down. He tells me he doesn't have $ or a car. I suspect he only had that car Wednesday to pick DS up and had no intention of having a car even though he told me he would. Then I find out yesterday that BD has a new apt. that they moved into Thursday. So all weekend my child was not where I was told he was going to be and no one thought that I needed to know this. And lastly, BD says he has a phone that he can use to get on the internet to communicate through facebook messages, but it doesn't make phone calls. Does anyone even know if this is possible?! It pisses me off so much that BD lies to me and doesn't give 2 sh!ts about anything I tell him.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml