C-sections

my baby got stuck (long) xp vbac

Long story short: I stopped dilating at an 8 after 27 hours and 18 minutes of labor. (from the time my water broke to the time LO was pulled out of me). During my CS, my ob told my husband, midwife and I that there was NO way DS was going to fit through my cervix. He had a huge indention around his head from being stuck in my cervix. After that long of a labor, I was begging them to cut me open and take him out.. I was put on oxygen b/c lo's heart rate was dipping, my blood pressure was going up and i was getting a fever. I was having to breath so hard that the oxygen mask was collapsing in my hand. I thought I was dieing. LO was 7 lbs and 6 ozsSo, after that labor and delivery, DH and I decided that future children would be delivered by planned CS.

Well, 11 days ago, I watched my baby sister give birth to her little boy. she had a vaginal delivery and it was the most amazing thing I think i have ever seen. Part of me wants to have that experience but the other part is scared shitless of horrifying labor and having another CS bc I stopped dilating.

Has anyone else had the baby get stuck issue and have a VBAC?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml