Dads & Dads-to-be

iPhone vs Samsung Galaxy

Hi! My wife pointed me in the direction of this board when I told her I wanted some more opinions on this matter, so I'm using her account. This really does't have anything to do with parenting obviously.

Anyway, I am finally considering coming out of the dark ages and upgrading to a cell phone that is modern. I have a plan and provider chosen but need help on the phone

Basically, I am looking for a phone that has good apps available for download, both work related and for amusement. I will want to be able to access Microsoft word and excel documents. My data usage will probably be modest, limited to web browsing, e-mail and maybe a bit of app downloading.

WhileI would like to be able to take good quality video and pics with my phone, I will not be streaming a lot of video/audio content, if any at all over the phone. If possible, an SD or micro SD slot would be appreciated. I think the Galaxy phones come with this.

So:

1. - Your thoughts on the latest iPhone vs the Samsung Galaxy S3. I am kind of leaning towards the Galaxy. Your thoughts.

2. If I were to purchase the Galaxy, would it be worth getting the S3 or is the S2 sufficient? I would spend the extra money if it were worth my while in improvements, but I'd rather be as frugal as possible.

Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated
:)

Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
~Fitness Blog~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker