1st Trimester

Advise on when to tell job??.

I?m only 4 weeks I know it?s not far but?. I have an intensely dangerous job, I work in a juvenile prison.

Info about job?..

We are side by side with  our residents .When they fight we MUST break up the fight and move the person to their room single handedly or we may have to physically move a juvenile to their room. (Pick up and carry its normally about 7 people that help)  If you don?t break up a fight or move a resident  you can/and will lose your job immediately.

My problem???.

Im not ready to tell my job, I wanted to make sure I was at least out of my 1st trimester.  I don?t want everyone in my busy just yet? One of my co-workers recently had a m/c at 6 weeks. She told our job at 4 weeks she was preggo she was immediately put on light duty. Then after her m/c she was sent straight back the next day.

I have a few co-worker whom I?m close with say ? wait  until you?re out of the danger  zone?  ( my family says the same) and just a few say ? get off the floor to a safer environment?  DH doesn?t say much he supports my decision either way

I don?t know what to do??????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml