Single Parents

Break up 18 weeks pregnant!

Ok! I dont know where to post this and looking for some help. I broke up with my boyfriend about a week ago becuase the fighting was destroying me and I wanted him to wake up. Let me add I love him more then anything and I am so confused as to what to do. He has had a history of drug problems not to mention serious issues with thinking I am cheating on him. I told him that he needs help That I cant live with the daily stress, so I told him to go away. I told him to go away because it was too much, not that I didnt want to be with him but I guess a time out. Well with all of this going on thought and talked with family and friends about giving him up for adoption becasue I cant raise another child as a single parent. I dont want to do that but seems it is my only option because yesterday he called telling me to not call him that hehas a gf now. A gf after a week? I hung up and lost it! How could somoene after a week of calling andsaying he loved  me and woulddo anything for us to all be together go and move on to another girl and not get his family back? I cant stop crying because I never in a million years ever thought he would do this. I have decided to dissapear and move to family in another state.