Pregnant after IF

Darn Cat-Question (Updated)

Updated-So I called. Of course they said he jumping off my belly wasn't a concern, that it would take a "pretty big" impact to cause any problems. (Still hard not to worry though, right!!)  She just said to keep an  eye on the scratches and that neosporin was fine to use. I'd already washed with soap and water, so I will go ahead and put some ointment on now. Darn cat! He's now hiding under the bed...

So my 12 lb cat was freaked out by the maintenance guy, so I picked him up to carry him in the bedroom. He freaked and used me as a spring board to fly across the room. MY entire upper chest is totally scratched, and he managed to have one paw at the top of my belly and pushed off there. I've got about a 1 1/2 in scratch just above my belly button. Not bleeding, just broke the skin a bit and is red and irritated. 

I am probably worry about nothing here, but could he have caused any harm? Should I call my OB, or will they think I am crazy for calling? Ugh...I think I want to live in a bubble for the next 14.5 weeks!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view