Single Parents

Is it childish or wrong I asked for this?

I asked my soon to be ExH that we only exchange the kids at his dads house instead of him coming to my house to get them or every once in awhile me taking them to his house. MY house used to be OUR house. He now lives with his mom and we literally only live 3 mins by car apart and his dad and stepmom live smack dab in the middle of that. It seems fair.

I asked for this for many reasons. The main ones are that when he agrees to get the kids he has NEVER ever been less than an hr late. Several times he has been 4-5 hrs late and several times hasn't shown up at all and didn't call and let me know what was going for days afterwards. He has a habit of picking them up literally 10 mins before bed and then bringing them back at the crack of dawn, therefore only having them during the time they sleep.

Another BIG reason is that we have only been split up for 3 months and it has been a bad breakup. I found out he cheated on me, he was violent to me, he doesn't pay child support, etc. I am still so hurt by it all. I wanted so badly to work things out and he just woulnd't even try. Yet when he comes over he says things like Damn you look so sexy, lets have sex, oh look I am getting turned on, or smacks my butt or grabs my boob. We have an intense physical connection so this kind of stuff is hard for me to hear.

After he leaves and before he comes it takes me several hours to calm down. I literally get knots in my tummy, hot and sweaty and heart pounding. I dont want to deal with that all the time.

He was furious when I suggested this and told me no, ranted and raved and accused me of acting like a child.  I don't think this is unreasonable, do all of you?>

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker