1st Trimester

Prenatal vitamin overdose = really scary day!!

So im officially 12 weeks today! Everyone knows now and ive luckily been feeling really great for my entire  first trimester. This morning i stupidly took 2 prenatal vitamins (with DHA), and on an empty stomach. My body let me know within abiut 20 minutes that this was not a good idea. I got very faint, light headed, cold sweat and metallic taste in my mouth. A bout an hour later i threw up (4 times) at work and then felt a little better. Made the mistake of going outside where the heat was just too much to handle. I got dizzy again, went back inside and threw up again, a couple times. Until now i havent had ANY vomitting, nausea or morning sickness, so this is definitelymjust from the pills, and even today i never felt nauseas just like i wanted those pills out of my system! My work sent me home and was very nice about it, luckily. But my stomach has been and still is killing me. I get a very severe twinging pain in my stomach every couple minutes. The doctor said it will pass and its just the vitamins way of passing through my system. She said to just stay hydrated and rest and that it will not harm the baby but all the stomach pain still worries me. Anyone every been through this before??
IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker