1st Trimester

Conflicting OB/GYN info on Adderal/Vyvanse? HELP!

I found out last week that I am about 5 weeks along in my first pregnancy.  We are VERY excited and want to do everything right, but I'm having an issue with conflicting information from different doctos and OBs.  I'm on vyvanse for ADD and am on the last leg of testing for my CPA license.  I take my last test at the end of August.  It is an INCREDIBLY hard test and I can barely read a sentance and retain it if I'm not on my meds.

My OB friend from out of town said to get off Vyvanse (similar to adderal) ASAP - it's a scedule C, it hasn't been tested... blah blah.  But when I called my OB, he said that adderal was okay and that I could take it - especially if I need it to pass my test.

I know the first trimester is the MOST important and has the highest risk of MC (which terrifies me), so I want to do everything the right way, but I also want to make sure that I can pass my test and have the best career possible when our baby comes.  What am I supposed to do when doctors tell me different info?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml