Dads & Dads-to-be

Post Your Recent Pictures

I have been saying I was going to post pictures from my Tough Mudder the other weekend but have really been slacking.  I'm sorry I have been a bad dad to be message boarder.

So I figured maybe it would be fun to start and ongoing thread of pictures people have recently taken.

Here are the instructions to post a picture, for those of us that aren't as technically savvy.

1. Go to www.TinyPic.com (this site is a bit easier than Photobucket and you don't need an account)

2. Click the "browse" button and select your picture file from your computer.

3. Under the "resize" option- select "Message Board (640x480)" or "Website/Email"(pictures that are too big won't fit in the message box)

4. Click "Upload Now"

5. Now copy the entire code for "HTML and Websites"

6.) In your new message or response to a message- click the "html" link in the task-bar above the message.

7.) A new window will pop-up. Paste the "html code" from TinyPic into this area and then click "update"

8.) The picture should now show up in the message.

9.) Finish your message/thread and hit "post"

Courtesy of Ambsies' profile!!!  Thanks, Ambsies

Have Fun!

Edit:  So "Message Board (640x480)" size for the pictures did not fit the thread window for me.  So my wife showed me you can just edit your post and make the pictures small by dragging the little corner box.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic